Since yesterday, Michael has been practicing standing by himself, by going from a sitting to a squatting to a standing position. He looks immensely proud of himself each time he pulls it off, even though it's never longer than a few wobbly seconds! He keeps a wide stance and usually has his arms out for balance, so his inner engineer knows about stability, which is neat.
I am surprised that Michael is not practicing standing by pulling himself up on objects and letting go. He did that a bit on Wednesday, and then yesterday learned he could stand up by himself and hasn't gone back to the old method, which I would have thought would be easier.
I tried to get a video of him standing, but he immediately ceased all non-videocamera-focused activity and switched gears into getting his hands on the camera.
Michael is up to 10 teeth, including two molars now!
No comments:
Post a Comment