Michael and I spent about 2 weeks in Wisconsin visiting my family, and so that I could be present for Dominic's Confirmation as his sponsor. Unfortunately, Michael could not be present, because he screamed as soon as I left him with my parents, so my Dad had to remove him from church and drive to Kenosha so he would fall asleep in the car.
![]() |
| Playing in the dirt AND helping PoPo garden; it's a win-win. |
![]() |
| At the library in Racine. Monkey wouldn't share his banunu. |
![]() |
| Michael made a friend at the playground who wanted their picture taken together. |
![]() |
| Michael likes his Elmo leash... when he's in charge. |
![]() |
| "Oooh, are we having Emu burgers tonight?" |
![]() |
| Michael does his best Uncle Dom impression for Great Aunt Adrianne, while the genuine article beats Super Mario - the Lost Levels. |
![]() |
| "Hello? St. Francis? Can you hear me now?" |








No comments:
Post a Comment