Because it's not official until it's written in bits on the internet!
1) I hate when Ben plays Starcraft on the computer.
2) I have no self-control these days when it comes to food--I have been binging every. single. day. Yesterday, I had several brownies (each at about 300 calories), half a package of Hershey's Kisses, several bite-sized chocolates... today I had probably a pound of cheese (see earlier post from today), several servings of dates, and a LOT of almond butter-and-jelly sandwiches. (And the last two days have not been exceptional.) I'm putting on weight and I'm feeling really lousy about myself.
Here's the deal: every time I binge, Ben gets to play Starcraft for 45 minutes or "until a single game ends" while Michael is awake (i.e. I have to watch him while Ben gets to be alone). "Binge" is defined as "anything I feel guilty about later." Ben does not otherwise get to play Starcraft, at least not while Michael is awake.
That should hopefully be sufficient motivation!
No comments:
Post a Comment