Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Pictures from Ben's camera

Finally uploaded the photos from Ben's camera from the past two and a half months!  Here are my favorites.

Michael found and dumped a box of spaghetti on the floor.  And put the strands back one by one.....

This was not staged.  For a few days, Michael decided that sitting in his toy bus was the best place to chill and play on the Kindle.  I haven't seen him do it recently.


Okay, Ben says if I upload one then I have to upload the whole sequence of these next four shots.  This is from the night we had Adrianne and Jeff over.


Michael chewing on his bear.

"Look Ma!  No hands!" 

We take the bear away so you can see his face.

Grumpy, bear-less Michael. 

So THIS happened in our backyard!  Michael is gleeful after Grammy helps him go down the slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment