My Great-Aunt Adrianne and Great-Uncle Jeff came to Austin for a conference a few weeks back, and Michael and I got to hang out with them....
... at the Children's Museum:
![]() |
| "Let us dine on... this one." |
![]() |
| "This gives me a great idea for a Rube Goldberg device." |
![]() |
| He spent SO much time playing with the gate. Jeff said maybe he'll be a doorman, and I replied that yes, we had high hopes for Michael. |
![]() |
| The Tongue of Happiness. |
![]() |
| "I is engineer like Daddy." |
![]() |
| "I is musician like Daddy." (Michael loves when Daddy plays clarinet or banjo.) |
![]() |
| "I is engineer like... Daddy?" |
![]() |
| "If I can't reach the top, I can at least reach the very bottom." |
![]() |
| "Let's see... the speed is the square root of twice the gravity times distance times gravitational constant, so if I want the ball to land in the bucket...." |
... at the botanical gardens:
![]() |
| "Look Michael! A velociraptor!" |
![]() |
| "Mommy, I was under the impression the butterfly garden would have actual butterflies." |
... and at our house. (Pictures forthcoming, I hope.)











No comments:
Post a Comment