Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Intro

I love my beautiful son and could ramble about him forever to anyone who will listen. Since that list of names is short-to-nonexistant, I can at least jot down my thoughts and shoot them into the great cyber abyss to keep track of Michael's milestones and early life, and if anyone is interested, great, if not, at least I've got it on record for posterity (i.e. for him!). Unfortunately, he's already 6 months old so I missed a bunch of the big milestones. I'll probably make a few posts filling in some of the gaps, but I hope to do a better job of preserving memories of his babyhood from here on out with this quaint "blog," just like they used in Grandpa's day.

I also like cooking (and eating). (How many hobbies can a stay-at-home mother with no transportation cultivate?) So I might ramble about those things, too. What the hey, it's my blog. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment